We are looking for bright, energetic and qualified individuals to join our growing Technical Support team and work for VMedia, a technology - driven company providing innovative IPTV, Internet and VOIP services in Canada. Technical Support agents would be working on sophisticated products supported by advanced fiber optic networks and responsible for resolving technical issues and handling technical support questions from Customers. Candidates must have very good level of technical expertise, excellent English language skills as well as a strong customer service mindset.
- Work in a blended inbound/outbound sales/technical support environment.
- Receive and proactively respond to calls, tickets and chat related to general, technical and sales matters for VMedia services and products
- Analyze, address and respond to technical issues in a professional and timely matter to ensure a positive customer experience
- Provide support to Technicians sent in the field who are performing installations or repairs for VMedia's TV and Internet products
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service in dealing with customers’ overall TV, Internet and VOIP issues for ongoing customer satisfaction
- Uses positive customer interactions as opportunities to promote VMedia and upsell Customers to other VMedia offerings
- Strong analytical capabilities and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team and with individuals in other functional areas
- Can handle a quick pace environment
- Non business hour flexibility may be required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Graduates with 1-2+ years of relevant work experience. Prior customer service/sales experience especially at least 12 months working in an international call center would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written) and telephone etiquette skills.
- Very good customer service, communication and selling skills.
- Personable, courteous and professional manner with a strong focus on delivering excellence in customer service.
- Prior experience working in the Canadian or US market would be an asset.
- Awareness and general understanding of IPTV, Internet and VOIP phone services helpful.
Our Technical Support Agents play an important role in responding to and addressing service - related issues to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with VMedia, and a such, are very important to the continued growth of VMedia as a technology company in Canada. This position offers a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic, smart environment with an exciting, high technology company to advance your career and technical skill set.